Slingwing V3 - Sizes Vary
We designed the all-new Slingwing V3 to give you significantly more power per size. Using a smaller wing in the same wind provides the advantages of higher speed and increased control with less weight and drag.
The larger strut and leading-edge diameter provide a completely rigid frame for big airs with tons of hang time. A tight canopy cancels oscillation and flutter to increases luffing performance. The V3’s new elongated handle system allows riders to perfectly place their grip for maximum responsiveness.
The One Pump Speed System makes inflation quick and simple, while the added dump valve on the strut makes deflation and packing a breeze. The profile entry batten provides smooth aerodynamic shaping where the inflatable leading edge transitions to the wing canopy for efficient air flow across the wing. Light and tough 4x4 Canopy Tech material, combined with our Skate Scuff tough strips on the wingtips and leading edge, provide increased durability for wherever you ride, land or sea. Like its predecessor, the V3 features harness-line attachment pigtails that allow you to use a harness for higher speeds, better tack angles and longer sessions.
Why We Made It
Wing design is moving at light speed and the Slingwing V3 continues to lead the way by delivering unparalleled power, performance and ease of use.
Why You'll Love It
+ Unrivaled power per wing size allows you to use a smaller wing for increased speed and control with less drag and weight
+ Smooth balanced flight
+ Elongated handles for fine-tuning grip position
+ One Pump Speed System makes inflation quick and simple
+ Dump valve on the strut speeds up deflation and packing
+ Bombproof construction with Skate Scuff tough strips
1. New Elongated Handles Slide to perfectly place your grip without releasing a hand.
2. Leading-edge Luff Handle Soft neoprene underlining lets you enjoy hours of gliding, free from knuckle rub.
3. One Pump Speed System and Strut Dump Valve Inflate and deflate quickly and efficiently.
4. Harness Line Attachment Pigtails Quickly connect or disconnect your harness line for higher speed, better tack angles, and less muscle fatigue.
5. Increased Leading Edge and Strut Diameter Provides a stiffer and more powerful ride.
6. Bombproof Construction Skate Scuff tough strips in abrasion areas and top-quality construction throughout means you can ride on water, ice, pavement or snow—your wing can take it.
SLINGSHOT LAUNCH SLINGWING V3 – WSW AT AWSI 2021
Irrepressible Slingshot wingfoil and windsurf brand manager, Wyatt Miller, introduces the brand new Slingwing V3 wing, released September 2021. More balanced and more powerful