FCS II Mick Fanning PC Tri Fin Set
- Mick's fin in premium PC material delivers a dynamic, yet very controlled feel when performing powerful turns.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to snap hard off the top and carve long roundhouse cutbacks.
- This fin provides maximum drive and control.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.