Duotone Mono 7M 2020 - Kite Only
New for this year is the use of lightweight Dacron material and redesigned construction details for a maximum saving of weight. These materials enhance the handling of the kite in ways never thought possible.
While the general design approach has remained the same, the kite is radically different to last year’s model. The lower weight ensures unrivaled drifting abilities, more dynamic handling, a near-mystical ability to stay in the air in the lulls and improved power from a faster upstroke. Finally, the relaunch of the kite is much easier too; it’s so light that the slightest of puffs of wind will see it rising back into the sky.
If you want a light kite for traveling, this is it, if you want a dynamic kite with an incredible low end for foiling, step right up, if you are just starting your kiting journey and want an easy to fly, forgiving kite, look no further. If wave riding sets your heart on fire, the Mono will happily stoke the flames especially in light winds, or perhaps free-ride is your game, you’ll enjoy the constant pull and smooth power delivery. The Mono may be defined as a one-strut kite, but it is so much more than that, take one for a spin and find out what it is all about!
- PROGRESSIVE POWER DEVELOPMENT
- At any stage power is developed smoothly and progressive.
- FAST AUTO RELAUNCH
- Simply gently pull on one steering line and the mono relaunches.
- INCREDIBLY STABLE WITH ANTI BACK STALL
- Even in gusty winds the design of the mono is very forgiving and absolutely stable.
- RESPONSIVE YET FORGIVING FLYING CHARACTERISTICS
- Even depowered, the mono is very responsive, but still with a forgiving, easy going character.
- LIGHTER DACRON USED THROUGHOUT THE CONSTRUCTION
- Throughout the whole construction the new and lighter dacron material is used.
- REDESIGNED CONSTRUCTION DETAILS FOR MAXIMUM WEIGHT SAVING
- To achieve the maximum saving in weight, the whole construction of the mono was redesigned.
|REC. LINE LENGTH||22 (24)|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT BAG (KG)||1,98|