12'6" Starboard Touring Deluxe 2022
The 2022 Starboard Inflatable 12’6″ x 30″ Touring Deluxe boards have cruised lakes, rivers, bays and oceans all around the world for the past six years as the ultimate touring, exploring and adventure boards. The overall balanced glide experience and Deluxe features are what have made Starboard’s Touring boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and happy customers worldwide.
Suited for riders up to 240 lbs, the 12’6″ Touring in the Deluxe Single Chamber (DSC) woven fusion and welded construction combines a balance of speed, stability and maneuverability. By carefully increasing the width of the nose of the board and making its tail squarer, the stability of the Touring range has increased significantly, without compromising the overall width of the board. The result, a range of Touring boards with great glide and tracking, as well as more stability when paddling and turning. Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
Fast, stable and amazing glide, the perfect shape for cruising and exploring.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
To check out the Zen Construction, click here!
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The Double Chamber (optional) brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.
- Length: 12’6″
- Width: 30″
- Tail width: 19.3″
- Thickness: 6″
- Volume: 355 liters
- Weight: 20.5 lbs board only
- Max payload: 240 lbs/110 kg
- Fin: Zen fin
- Warranty: 2 years
VOLUMINOUS NOSE AND SQUARER TAIL
It helps you pop through chop, carry some gear and increase the boards stability, while the squared tail creates a platform to make fun step back turns.