12'6" Starboard Touring Zen 2022
The 2021/2022 Starboard Inflatable 12’6″ x 30″ Touring Zen is a budget conscious version of the acclaimed Starboard Touring boards. The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favorite worldwide.
Suited for riders up to 240 lbs, the 12’6″ Touring in the Zen linear drop stitch and welded construction combines a balance of speed, stability, maneuverability. The narrow nose helps to shed water and makes you feel that ultimate glide sensation. The straighter midsection improves board stability, a more efficient paddle stroke and glide, and with the wider tail, you can step back more easily to perform a steady and balanced turn.
Featuring Starboard’s, Welded Seam Technology, the 12’6″ Touring Zen is the ideal board who want performance and quality on a budget.
BEST VALUE, WELDED, AND LIGHTEST
To check out the Deluxe Construction, click here!
- With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer Linear dropstitch making it even lighter and stiffer than before. This Linear knitted dropstitch was developed by Starboard with its supplier for Starboard use ONLY.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The Double Chamber (optional) brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.
- Length: 12’6″
- Width: 30″
- Tail width: 19.3″
- Thickness: 6″
- Volume: 355 liters
- Weight: 20.5 lbs board only
- Max payload: 240 lbs/110 kg
- Fin: Zen fin
- Warranty: 2 years
VOLUMINOUS NOSE AND SQUARER TAIL
It helps you pop through chop, carry some gear and increase the boards stability, while the squared tail creates a platform to make fun step back turns.