Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and flotation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimized for flat-water cruising.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
- Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
- Recessed deck pad lowers center of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
- Narrower and straighter channel improves tracking and delivers a smoother glide.
FLAT SIDE PLANE
- Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
- Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- On nose and tail for storing gear and supplies so you can stay out on the water for longer.
- Essential for expedition and long-distance paddles
FIN SET UP
- Single center fin positioned far back to the tail for straight-line tracking.
- Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
12' 6" x 31" LITE TECH TOURING
Width: 301” / 79 cm
This is the most stable and widest design for heavier riders up to 242 lbs.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE