The iGO Inflatable paddle board is the most popular shape from our inflatable paddle board range, just jump on board and start paddling.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands free! Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The Bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sorts of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure.
The iGO inflatable paddle boards are known for being steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area. The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swap over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed. This is the perfect paddle board range option for first-time paddlers, families with pets and anyone who wants less fuss and more enjoyable water time anywhere.
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
- Narrow mid section & wide tail makes for faster glide, more stability, and easier to turn.
- The shape also makes it easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- The Zen construction only comes with 2 D-rings. The strap needs to be purchased separately aftermarket.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
FLAT CARRY HANDLE
Is made discrete for extra comfort when doing Yoga, yet still easy to carry. And it can be comfortably stepped on.
(Only on Tikhine and Zen models)
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
ZEN 10’8″ x 33″ iGO
BEST VALUE, WELDED, AND LIGHTEST
Length: 10’8″ / 325 cm
Width: 33” / 84 cm
A popular entry-level size, perfect for schools and centers that want one board that does it all. Ideal for riders up to 265 Ibs, this board is faster to turn than the longer sizes yet has more glide than the shorter size, all at an ultra-stable width.
ZEN 11’2″ x 31+″ iGO
Length: 11’2″ / 340 cm
Width: 31” / 79 cm
The 2021 Starboard Inflatable 11’2″ x 31+″ iGO Zen, an evolution of the 11’2″ x 32″ Blend Zen, is the ultimate transportable flatwater-to-wave crossover for those on a budget. The iGO 11’2″ has a wide tail for increased stability, a straighter outline for a smooth and efficient glide, and a pulled in nose that pierces through the water. The + also stands for the squarer tail shape which makes turning incredibly easy.
Incredibly fast outline and provides abundant stability. Ideal for lighter riders up to 220 Ibs.