Ride Engine Bird Machine Foil Kite Board - 3'10"
Ride Engine Bird Machine Foil Kite Board 3'10"
We all have had dreams of flight as we would watch a bird gliding across a sea breeze. Riding a hydrofoil has a sense of bringing this sensation of flight close to a reality. That is why we called the Ride Engine hydrofoil kiteboard the Bird Machine. We built a board that we would all ride. Not too big getting in the way and not too small to make things hard. Smart design with precise rail chines, a bottom shape that breaks surface tension promoting deflection, a more kicked nose to achieve early planning and eliminate nose pearling, a kick tail that allows us to pump efficiently though the lulls all in a strong lightweight construction.
- Compact outline shape that planes early and offers nimble control and connection to the foil.
- Double concave hull contour that that tracks on touch down and breaks water surface tension for early release and controlled deflection.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum bag construction process.
- Wood veneer reinforcement lamination of deck and bottom.
- High density foam I-Beam foil box construction.
- Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
BIRD MACHINE 3.10
- LENGTH : 3’ 10”
- WIDTH : 17 ½”
- THICKNESS : 1 2/5”
- VOLUME : 12L
- WEIGHT : 4.6LB / 2.08KG
- FOIL MOUNT : DOUBLE TRACKS
- FOOTSTRAP INSERTS : YES
- SKU# : 3215000431
TOW FOIL SURF