Pro-Lite Session Premium Longboard Day Bag - 8'0"
Things are looking up, the economy is improving, so go ahead and splurge a little bit and step up to the Session Premium Longboard surfboard day bag. This bag is packing 5mm of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out “storage” pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Designed for day use.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- New upgraded 420d super light ripstop nylon on top.
- Semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE on bottom.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Closeable vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Keep in mind that the widths listed above are how the bags are "cut"
- Max allowable width decreases with thicker boards.
- This bag is cut close to 3" long to accommodate boards of equal size.
- Empty bag weight 4-7lbs depending on size.
- All bag sizes feature a center Velcro fin slot.
- Long board bags up to 9’6, 27” width. Long board bags 10’0-12’0, 29.5” width.