Pro-Lite 9' Freesurf Leash - Ankle
Our 9'0 Freesurf series surfboard leashes are designed for small, medium to overhead waves. With a 7mm cord thickness, this leash is a step up from our comp leash for when the waves start to pack a little more punch. A good option for a variety of conditions. Features include double stainless swivels to keep the leash spinning smoothly and a recessed horn to reduce the pull on your ankle. Worried about somebody watching you hide your key in the rocks? Stash it in the hidden ankle cuff key pocket.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Recommended for boards 8'4" - 9'
- Designed for small, medium to overhead surf.
- .27 diameter thickness. (7mm)
- Super lightweight extra tough urethane.
- Finished neoprene ankle cuff for maximum comfort.
- Stainless Steel Double swivel.
- Custom Pro-Lite mold with super flexible ends to reduce pull.
- Recessed horn to further reduce pull.
- Detachable rail saver.
- Key pocket.