Thomas Bexon’s new signature single fin holds the perfect amount of release and drive.
- Inspired by the height of Australian old mals in the mid 60’s, this fin incorporates the perfect amount of release and drive for turns along with plenty of hold for nose rides.
- “I have tried a lot of fins and this is the best combination of every element in one fin. A touch of flex in the tip but not too much so it doesn’t get the doughy feeling that really flexible fins can give at times.” – Thomas Bexon.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
FCS II Thomas Bloom PG 9.75" Longboard Fin