Duotone Trust Bar Quad Control 2021 - Sizes Vary
Duotone 2021 Trust Bar Quad Control
For 2021, the excellent Duotone Trust Bar guarantees the superior functionality that made it one of the best and safest four-line bars on the market, now also equipped with FLITE99 lines by Robline! The chicken loops come in four different options and the bar also features a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style.
- Flite99 lines by Robline - The latest line innovation, the best mix of performance, durability and safety.
- Single front line safety - A quick and easy safety solution. When the quick release is activated, the single front line presents a smaller area of the kite to the wind and makes the kite almost pressureless.
- Easy to use - Thanks to the iron heart iv, the suicide ring III and single front line safety, the trust bar is very easy to use.
- Suicide Ring III for fixed suicide mode - The suicide ring III allows you to set up a "suicide" mode while keeping the ring and leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. Quickly hook in and out after freestyle tricks.
- Compatible with any four-line kite model - The trust bar can be used in combination with almost any other kite on the market.
- 4 or 5-line setup - You can choose the best setup depending on your personal preference and riding style. The 5th line makes relaunch easier, especially for big kites and in low winds.
The excellent Duotone Trust Bar offers superior functionality, making it one of the best 4-line bars on the market, and is now also equipped with the new FLITE99 lines by Robline. The chicken loops come in four different options, also with a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style. The industry-leading Iron Heart IV safety system makes a welcome return, now also equipped with the Suicide Ring III. This new ring allows you to set up a "suicide" mode while keeping the ring and leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. This enhances your ability to hook in and out quickly after freestyle tricks. You can also purchase a Duotone 5th Element upgrade kit and turn the Trust Bar into a 5-line setup.
- The Winding Posts are made of a fully moulded fibreglass reinforced Polyamide construction, which offers an incredibly lightweight solution with increased stiffness. In addition to this, there is a moulded EVA cushioning to ensure maximum comfort for the rider. The Winding Posts feature an integrated backline adjustment, which allows the rider to trim the rear lines when needed.
- Attention - Never ride without the cover. It prevents the knot of the leader line from slipping out of its housing.
Click Bar vs Trust Bar:Iron Heart
- The Duotone Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart 5, which automatically ?swivels? the kite?s power lines. This is particularly beneficial after jumps with rotations. With the Duotone Trust Bar these lines have to be adjusted by hand while riding.
- The Duotone Click Bar is available with a line length of 20/22 metres and 22/24 metres. This lets you adjust the length of the line as desired. The V-position can also be altered to adapt the bar perfectly for your kite. The Duotone Trust Bar is available with line lengths of 19m, 22m, 24m and 27m.
- Thanks to the unique depower system on the Duotone Click Bar, you no longer need to adjust your body position when you want to power or depower your kite. This is particularly beneficial for smaller riders with shorter arms. It also removes the need for all the annoying lines required for traditional depower systems.
- The Duotone Click Bar is available in two sizes, with a bar width of 42cm or 49cm. The Duotone Trust Bar is also available in two widths, but has a flip-flop function on the floaters for adjusting the bar width. This permits possible bar widths of 42cm/49cm and 46cm/53cm.
- The Duotone Click Bar is equipped with a sliding stopper. Above a certain pressure, it slides upwards thus providing the very highest level of safety. The Click Bar?s stopper can also be fixed using a grub screw so that it no longer slides (not recommended). The stopper on the Duotone Trust Bar can be used as a fixed stopper, which opens up new possibilities for board-off tricks.
- Both the Duotone Click Bar and the Duotone Trust Bar come by default as a 4 line bar and can be extended with a 5th line. The Click Bar S can also be upgraded with the Hadlow line setup.