6'11" Fanatic Sky SUP Foil - Windsurf
Call for purchase and shipping info!
WHAT FANATIC HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE SKY SUP FOIL WINDSURF
The Sky SUP Windsurf Edition is our new swiss army knife of foiling sensations! Designed to maximize your fun – wether with a paddle, a Foil Wing or a Windsurfing rig in your hands!
Everything about the compact Sky SUP has been optimized to make it as easy as possible to get up onto the foil. The compact dimensions, thick bevelled rails and channel bottom give stability and al-low it to paddle and track straight and free; while the recessed deck and stance give great leverage and control over the foil.
This year we boosted the performance with higher rocker, refined outline with narrower nose, and added a step tail to reduce drag when riding steeper waves and increase efficiency when pumping onto the foil.
The Sky SUP 6'11" Windsurf Edition comes with a mast track and additional footstrap inserts so it cannot only be used for SUP, Downwind and Wing Foiling, it's also great for Windsurf Foiling!
- Length: 6'11"
- Volume: 142 L
- Width: 30"
• Design is 100% optimised for foiling
• Multi-Discipline: Ideal for SUP Foiling, SUP Downwinders, Wing Foiling and Windsurf Foiling
• Special edition with mastrack and footstrap options for Windsurf Foiling
• Step tail for efficient pump onto foil and freedom to ride steeper sections
• Compact shape for stability and manoeuvrability
• Pulled in nose and bevelled rails for neutral touch-downs, and to avoid catching in tight turns on the wave
• Increased recessed deck shape for comfort and control when paddling, and more direct feel and control of the foil
• Full deckpad with centreline bumper delivers grip, comfort and helps your foot locate the cen-treline when riding
• Unique channel bottom shape for efficiency, soft landings and great tracking whilst paddling
• Short length makes it easy to pump, control and transport
• Track foil mount system allows for fine tuning
• Carrying handle for ease
• Supplied in VCT (Vector Net Technology)
CONSTRUCTION: VECTOR NET TECHNOLOGY
1 Light finish and weight saving graphics
2 Ultra light fibre layer
3 Glass core stringer
4 Vector net rail frame
5 Extra strong Bamboo reinforcement (stance area)
6 Solid glass layer
7 Ultra light fibre layer
8 Super light EPS core
Our new Vector Net Technology – with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas – ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.