5'4" Fanatic Sky Wing 2022
Call for purchase and shipping info!
What Fanatic has to say about the Sky Wing
The Sky Wing is Fanatic's dedicated board range for Wing Foiling.
Perfectly bridging the gap between our Sky SUP and Sky Surf ranges, these shapes are ultra-compact and loaded with volume for an easy start and maximum maneuverability in flight mode.
Everything about the Sky Wing boards has been optimized for Wing Foiling. The compact shapes are split in two directions: The two smaller models have their focus from freeride to waves, with a curvier rocker line, forgiving bevelled rails and deep double concaves creating a flat section for early going and smooth touch downs at the same time.
The 5’4” and the latest additions 5’8” and 6’0” are focussed on the earliest take-off possible with minimal board size, but plenty of volume. The flat rocker delivers maximum glide needed for a quick flight in light winds. The 5’8” and 6’0” feature bevelled rails and a step tail to reduce the surface area for a quick and clean release of boards that size.
The Sky Wing is exactly what you want for Wing Foiling! Much more compact than a SUP foilboard, yet still easy enough to start and get up and out of the water.
SPECS AND SIZES
- Design is 100% optimized for Wing Foiling
- Footstrap options for double front strap to switch stance when freeriding or single strap crossing the center line for your preferred surf stance
- Ultra-compact shape with maximum volume for flotation and stability during starts (knee starts possible) and maneuverability in the air
- Pulled in nose and beveled rails for neutral and smooth touch-downs, and to avoid
- catching in tight turns on the wave (4’8” & 5’0”)
- Recessed deck shape for comfort, control and a direct connection with the foil
- Full deck pad with tail kicker for grip, comfort and support behind your back foot during starts
- Unique channel bottom shape for efficiency, soft landings and great tracking whilst not in flight mode
- Short length makes it easy to pump, control and transport
- Track foil mount system allows for fine tuning
- Carrying handles on deck and bottom for easy transport with or without foil mounted - allows carrying the entire setup of board and wing with ease
- Supplied in lightweight Vacuum Epoxy Construction (VEC)
9 new shapes for all riders and conditions
Optimized rocker line and hard release edges for maximum glide and earliest take-off possible (sizes 4’8” and bigger)
Clean bottom contours with slightly rolled Vee in the nose section for uninterrupted touch-downs (sizes 4’8” and bigger)
Additional footstrap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or new straight single front strap
Double screw inserts for back strap
PULLED IN NOSE
Pulled in nose and tail sections to reduce swing weight and avoid catching in tight turns and on the wave
Recessed deck shape for comfort, control and a direct connection with the foil
Full deck pad with tail kicker for grip, comfort and support behind your back foot during starts
CENTER LINE BUMPER
Center line bumper on sizes 5‘6“ and bigger
Carrying handles on deck and bottom for easy transport with or without foil mounted
Lightweight Vacuum Epoxy Construction (VEC) with optimized layup and significantly reduced weight compared to previous models