The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favorite worldwide.
The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
The Edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board while the Welding technology makes the board stronger and last longer.
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
NEW WIDER NOSE AND SQUARER TAIL
FOR MORE STABILITY ESPECIALLY IN HARSH CONDITIONS
By carefully increasing the width of the nose of the board and making its tail squared, the stability of the Touring range has increased significantly, without compromising the overall width of the board. The result, a range of Touring board with great glide and tracking, as well as more stability when paddling and turning.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
- The narrow mid section of the outline & wide tail make for fast glide as well as for stable and easy turning.
- Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- The Zen construction only comes with 2 D-rings. The strap needs to be purchased separately aftermarket.
NEW TOURING S
- New Touring S outline introduces a new sporty design, meant for fast cruising and for smaller and lighter paddlers.
NEW TOURING L
- New Touring L outline features a wider, more robust design for bigger paddlers and those carrying heavy equipment.
EXTRA CARRY HANDLE
ON THE NOSE OF THE BOARD
When the board is fully loaded with travel gear, the extra handle on the nose makes it possible to pull the board from the nose when docking. It also enables the possibility of two people carrying the board comfortably by the nose and tail, thus sharing the load.
Available on 12’6″ x 30″ and 14’0″ x 30″ DDC
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
- On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
EFFICIENT DOUBLE ACTION SYSTEM
- Zen boards come with the V8 Pump
12’6″ x 30″ Touring
BEST VALUE, WELDED, AND LIGHTEST
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
Thickness: 6" / 15.2
Suited for riders up to 242 lbs., the 12’6″ combines a balance of speed, stability and maneuverability. Narrow width makes it the fastest to paddle and easiest to track in a straight line. The parallel outline recovers the stability lost from the standing area and delivers a more balanced glide.