The perfect introductory (beginner) paddle board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. The size ranges from length 12’0” to 10’2” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability. It’s one of the best Stand Up Paddle experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.
WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
Provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
THE BOXY RAILS
Increase the stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
On the nose for storing your gear.
(Available only on Tikhine, ASAP and Lite Tech models)
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide.
- Similar to our award-winning All Star race boards.
BOTTOM SIDE PLANE
- Creating a stable platform for unmatched balance. It’s really the catamaran concept with volume further out from the middle enhancing stability.
- Larger sizes are perfect for yoga and fitness.
FLAT STANDING AREA
For extra comfort when paddling and doing yoga.
FAR BACK FIN BOX POSITION
Improves tracking and reduces the number of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling. The further back the fin sits in the box, the more directional stable the board will become.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- New shoulder carry strap insert. Shoulder carry strap can be bought aftermarket.
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
11’2″ x 32″ GO
Length: 11’2″ / 340 cm
Width: 32″ / 81 cm
This is a truly amazing board. The glide matches that of a narrower board and its stability is tremendous due to the concave hull and boxy rails. This is the board if you are getting your first SUP board.
10’8″ x 31″ GO
Length: 10’8” / 325 cm
Width: 31” / 79 cm
This board has quicker turning and is easier to move around. A fast, nimble and effortless glide. Another jewel for riders new to SUP or those who look for a real upgrade.